Thursday, March 4, 2010

Designer Spotlight - Blush

Out of the gates, out of no where, Blush prom came on the scene and has been blowing everyone away! It's a really beautiful prom line and it's popularity this year has been amazing. Here is their designer website. And TJ Formal is a great place to shop for these dresses if you're looking to buy.

I wasn't quite sure what I thought about the line when I first saw it, I mean the dresses are great at first glance, but the more I checked them out the more I decided that I was a fan. It's hard to pinpoint what Blush's style is exactly because they have a little of everything! Some of my favorites are the floral prints that have a handpainted look - really unique. They also have some celebrity styles that mimic those worn by stars like Miley Cyrus. I think Blush has a really great mix of simple classic styles and unique styles... a little something for everyone. So, as a whole, there isn't really a way to label Blush, in my opinion, they have a little of everything for everyone.

The best way to appreciate this line is to take a look, here are the top styles so far for 2010... scroll and enjoy!

I already mentioned the #1 style in a previous post, so jump down and take a look at that too.





What do you think of the dresses? I love, love your comments!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing!